Write a 500-750 word description of your proposed project topic. Include the following:
1. The problem or issue, intervention, quality initiative, educational need, or collaborative interprofessional team project that will be the focus of the change proposal.
2. The setting or context in which the problem or issue, intervention, quality initiative, educational need, or collaborative interprofessional team project can be observed.
3. A description (providing a high level of detail) regarding the problem or issue, intervention, quality initiative, educational need, or collaborative interprofessional team project.
4. Effect of the problem or issue, intervention, quality initiative, educational need, or collaborative interprofessional team project.
5. Significance of the topic and its implications for nursing practice.
6. A proposed solution to the identified project topic with an explanation of how it will affect nursing practice.
You are required to cite to a minimum of eight peer-reviewed sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years, appropriate for the assignment criteria, and relevant to nursing practice.
Formulate a PICOT question using the PICOT format (provided in the assigned readings) that addresses the clinical nursing problem.
The PICOT question will provide a framework for your project change proposal.
In a paper of 500-750 words, clearly identify the clinical problem and how it can result in a positive patient outcome.
Describe the problem in the PICOT question as it relates to the following:
1. Evidence-based solution
2. Nursing intervention
3. Patient care
4. Health care agency
5. Nursing practice
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
Part three (100 â€“ 200 word)
Review your problem or issue and the cultural assessment. Consider how the findings connect to your topic and interventions proposed. Write a list of three to five objectives for your proposed intervention. Below each objective, provide a one or two sentence rationale.
After writing your objectives, provide a rationale for how your proposed project and objectives advocate for autonomy and social justice for individuals and diverse populations.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines