A health and safety policy is a written statement by an employer stating the company’s commitment for the protection of the health and safety of employees and to the public. It is an endorsed commitment by management to its employees regarding their health and safety. Under Section 15. Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) 1994, it is the duty of employer to formulate safety and health policy.
As a safety and health office it is your duty to guide your employer in fulfilling their duty in formulating a safety and health policy at the workplace. Write a safety and health policy for your company. Your safety and health policy must fulfil all the requirements stated under OSHA 18001:2007 standards and Ministerial decree no 286/2008, your assignment must contain all the followings:
– Purpose and importance of OSH Management to your Organisation.
2. Objectives of the report.
3. Main discussion and findings.
– OSH Policy at your workplace (must contain at least 3 objectives)
– OSH Organization.
– OSH Arrangement to achieve your OSH Policy.
– Your opinion on the overall OSH Management practiced at your workplace and how to improve and enhance it.
(Minimum of 8 Pages)
(Plagiarism should not exceed 10%)